You Have Fourteen Calendar Days After Receiving Your Goods to Cancel Your Order Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("CCR"). Sales made prior to 13/03/14 are covered by the Distance Selling Regulations 2000.
YOU CAN CANCEL ANY ON-LINE OR TELEPHONE ORDER (EXCLUDING CUSTOM MADE OR BESPOKE GOODS) AND RECEIVE A REFUND (INCLUDING STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES) BY COMPLETING THE CANCELLATION FORM OR YOU CAN SIMPLY LET US KNOW BY EMAIL (CUSTOMERSERVICE@TILEMAGIC.CO.UK) OR BY PHONE (0345 307 5004) WITHIN FOURTEEN DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR GOODS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE A REASON FOR YOUR CANCELLATION BUT A BRIEF EXPLANATION WILL HELP US TO IMPROVE THE SERVICE WE OFFER TO CUSTOMERS IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO CANCEL YOUR ORDER YOU MUST RETURN THE GOODS TO US AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- If you cancel an order you are responsible for returning the goods to us at your cost, we will not refund these charges. Standard delivery charges (The cheapest method of delivery available for selection by the customer) will be refunded. Any surcharges for express or upgraded delivery options selected by the customer will not be refunded.
Refunds will be made to the payment method originally used to make the purchase and will be made as soon as possible and no later than, the earlier of 14 days after our receipt of the returned products or 14 days after our receipt of evidence of the return of the Products to us.
Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of the date we receive notice of your intent to cancel.
- If you decide to cancel your order, please let us know of your intention to cancel using one of the methods above. The goods then need to be returned to our central warehouse using a courier provider such as Palletways, Pallet Network, Pallet Force, Palletline, Royal Mail, UK Mail CityLink, etc. Details of our address can be found on your invoice. Alternatively you can return the goods in person. You will not however be reimbursed for the cost of returning the goods.
- If you cannot or will not return the cancelled goods, we can arrange for the collection of the goods on your behalf. You will then receive a full refund excluding the collection charge. Collection charges are approximately £45.00 per pallet (<40m² of tiles per pallet) from most mainland areas of England and Wales. Costs are higher for areas such as Scotland. Exact costs can be obtained from our customer service team on 0345 307 5004.
- Any free gifts or products comprising of an offer (e.g. 3 for 2) must also be returned.
- After 14 Calendar days what you may view as a cancellation becomes a ’Return’, please refer to the returns section below.
- Once our transport company has collected your goods from our warehouse if you wish to cancel your order, you would be liable for transportation return charges.
- We are permitted to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products which are due to the manner in which you have handled them.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
Resaleable Goods Refunds & Returns:
The below applies to goods outside of the fourteen calendar day cancellation policy outlined above.
- If you have completed your tiling or flooring job and wish to return any resaleable goods we will provide you with a refund. Please note that only full boxes of tiles will be refunded. Simply return the items within 30 days of receipt of goods in their original condition. Details of our address can be found on your invoice. Adhesive or grout which has been opened and tools which have been used are non refundable. Tile Magic reserve the right not to refund if the goods are deemed as not being in a resaleable condition. Any delivery charge will not be refunded.
- Please note that some of our products are classed as ’special order’, this means the products are custom made or specifically ordered for individual customers, as such any return of these items will incur a restocking charge of 20% of the price paid for the goods if returned within the 30 days (but after the 14 calendar day cancellation policy).
- Refunds will only be processed once the goods have arrived with us and we have inspected their condition and deemed them to be in suitable condition for resale. Any delivery charge from the original order will not be refunded.
- Please note once a refund is processed it may take up to 14 days for the funds to appear back on your card, this is dependent on the card provider and is not under the influence of Tile Magic. Acceptance of these terms and conditions at the point of purchase represents acceptance of the refund period of up to 14 days.
- Any free gifts or products comprising of an offer (eg 3 for 2) must also be returned
DAMAGED/INCORRECT GOODS REFUNDS & RETURNS:
All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods - this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon - Fri) of receipt of goods.
- Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 48 hours of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost.
- If you find any damages on receipt of goods, you must forward a clear photo of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org before we send out replacements.