We understand that tiles are classed as a fragile material, and because of that we have put together a damages policy for peace of mind when you place an order on-line or by phone.
Carrying out checks
First Check: When you receive your pallet of tiles, you can request the driver to wait on site up to 20 minutes whilst you do a visual inspection to ensure the tiles are correct.
Secondary Check: Within 48 hours of receiving the tiles, we highly recommend that you check through the boxes and carry out the following checks:
- Check you have the correct tiles
- Check the sizes are correct
- Check the colours are correct
- Check the batches (AKA Tone/Calibre) are the same
- Check for damages
- Check that your full order is present
If you find damaged/incorrect tiles
If you happen to find any discrepancies with your order, please take the following steps within 48 hours of receiving your order:
- Your Order Number: This can be found in an Email or Invoice (e.g. #TM123456)
- Quantity to be replaced/refunded: The amount of tiles required to replace (or refund) the damages
- Product: The name of the tile that needs replacing (e.g. Malvern Beige Floor Tile)
- Batch Number (if applicable): This can be found on the box and will be labelled either; batch, tone/calibre or date
- Photo of damages: Upload one photo encapsulating the damages, which must match the amount declared
Once received, we will send the replacement tiles to you on the next available delivery service.